My Goal My Ambition💃

New Year, New Hope, New Journey!😻

As the new year begins, we feel that we need to make changes in our life, start on a new path, do new things, and say goodbye to old habits, problems, and difficulties. I wish for this year that this year will bring wishes come true, dreams realized, and many other things.

In 2023, of course I have many targets that I must achieve. But the most important thing is that I have to be able to enter the medical faculty at Padjadjaran University💫. It is my biggest dream and I hope I can make it come true🎉. I know to achieve this is not an easy thing, but it takes a very big struggle. Everyone knows that the medical faculty is one of the faculties that is in great demand by many people from all over Indonesia, including the medical faculty at Padjadjaran University🔬. I have to study harder and more seriously to face various tests that can send me to medical school💯.

Besides that I also want to start a better and healthier life compared to the previous year. One of the things I can do is to exercise and eat healthy and nutritious food🌼🌸. And of course I have to commit to maintaining it until the next year. I also want to spend more time with my family💑, because we don't know how long we can be together.  And I want to always be there for them.💖

That brings us to the end, I hope that in 2023 we can be much better than the previous year. May each hour, each day, each month be filled with achievements that make your life full of joy. Happy New Year!🙌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SDG's GOALS

Me, My Self, and I 🦋