Me, My Self, and I 🦋

Hi everyone! It's me, Ratu. My full name is Ratu Alifia Mutiara Kusumah. But, I know it's too long if you call me with my name. So, you can just call me Ratu. I'm 17 years old and I'm a student of 3 Bandung Senior High School. I started this blog because of my teacher's assignments💪. I will post my activities at school, especially when learning English💥. 

But, before that we have to get to know each other first. So, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. As you know before, my name is Ratu.  I am 17 years old and this year will be 18 years old 🎂💗 on the 9th of June.  I am the first child of three siblings, I have two younger sisters and it's very fun for me😆. I live somewhere in Bandung. Just a warm little home for my family. But it's a nice place to live, with my own room and space for spending a lot of time there.

Actually I'm a quiet person when meeting new people, but believe me everything will change when we know each other well😅.  I like hanging out with my friends. We talk about a lot of things that maybe even not too important to discuss, laugh, and even sad together. We hang and do everything together, solving problems together, and oh my God, it was super fun!😜 I just love the warmth and togetherness that exists.

Okay, now let's talk about my hobby. Actually I have a lot of hobbies, and I love them all. Starting from watching movies🎥, listening to music🎧🎶, swimming🏊, cycling, playing violin🎻 and much more. I can't even choose one out of all of them. Since I was a kid, I have attended many additional tutoring. Maybe that's one of the reasons I have a lot of hobbies. But it doesn't matter, I like all those activities. Thanks to my mom because she made mw know a lot of fun activities💖.

I thing that's enough for today's blog. I hope you're enjoy my story about myself and could pick a lesson from that, anything from that story. See you soon!🙌


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SDG's GOALS

My Goal My Ambition💃