My Dream🔮

💥Dreams💥

Dreams are things we want to achieve in our life. Everyone must have a dream and definitely different. Generally, it takes us a long time to reach the dreams we have. So dreams can be considered long-term desires or goals. Dreams give us the spirit and strength to achieve our goals💪.

As I said before, everyone has a dream. Likewise with me. I have many dreams that I have to achieve. One of my biggest dreams is to make the people around me happy😊, especially my parents. Not only that, becoming a good doctor💉 and useful for the people around me is also one of my big dreams. I know that to achieve this is not an easy thing, I have to go through various obstacles and surely it takes a very long time. Therefore, I have to prepare everything from now on.

To become a doctor, I have to go to college majoring in medicine. I have several plans to enter a university with a good medical faculty in Indonesia. And I know that to enter and be accepted as a student at the university is very difficult. I also started to increase my interest in learning to be even more active so that it can affect my grades to be even better than the previous year📝. To be honest, I really wanted to be admitted to the medical school through the report value path, so my difficulties in studying for three years paid off with satisfying results. But besides that, I also have to prepare for the test because we will never know what will happen in the future💁.

I think that's all for this time. We will never know what will happen in the future. All we can do is pray and try to achieve what we want for our future. We must believe that we can achieve what we dream of all this time. I'll come back when I have more for you!🙌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SDG's GOALS

My Goal My Ambition💃

Me, My Self, and I 🦋